Thursday, July 14, 2005

What does a baby in a microwave sound like?? I dont know, i was too busy masturbating

Well all, how goes it in the lands of Not-Here? I am chillaxin after a very tough and eventful week. Had my first well earned lie-in this morning and have since cut ye olde lawn, gone to the gym, set up a bank acount, have a triple chocolate cookie and checked out the latest White Dwarf. All in all a very productive day considering it is only half four. I have also rented out the entire 1st season of Arrested Development which i am in the process of watching, its fucking class, and it only cost me 7 dollars, hurrah for cheap Chinese labour.

I was supposed to go to Portland today but my ride fell though so i am just hanging around here for the rest of the week. Between the tax-back from home and my first 3 weeks paycheck (700 dollars mothafuckers with another 100 going to the tax man that i will get back next year) i am rolling in the old spondulla-monuxla. If only i had something to buy with it. I could even get something expensive on the internet with it and get it shipped to me, HINT HINT LIAM!!!. On the plus side the literature event of the year is happening this weekend, thats right on Saturday the 16th the guarenteed bestselling classic that is Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is being released. We are having a little thing in the store where kids had to write a 500 word max story with the Harry Potter characters and the winners will get to read it out loud and get a prize, hopefully my pseudonom Pól McÓg Shee Han will not be too obvious.

Not much else to report, i got bored the night of the blues festival so before i headed out i bleached my hair, tis not as white as i would have liked because of a solution amalgamation malfuntion but i shall do it again in a week or two and it shall then either be sparkling white or curling smoking on the floor. Here is a picture of me waving at you, the reader. Hello.

5 comments:

Laina said...

Hello! I'm glad you stopped the oul' masturbation to write this entry (or did you? can you type one handed? or, er...never mind). I like your new yellow hair, adn shall be joining you in the bleach department with the highlighting kit i shall purchase on pay day! huzzah! Have gotten properly updated on all of your adventuring now and am inspired to plan travel for end-of-summer. more huzzah!

Anonymous said...

"Hey paul, you look like a homosexual."announced stephen observantly
"Boooooo!"roared the crowd
"maybe you all are homosexuals!"

I'm in one of those not doing any work moods and so i am not, although having to correspond with you is work enough, you are a chore. i think i might email you later i'm so bored. you still haven't emailed me proper yet

Anonymous said...

"Hey paul, you look like a homosexual."announced stephen observantly
"Boooooo!"roared the crowd
"maybe you all are homosexuals!"

I'm in one of those not doing any work moods and so i am not, although having to correspond with you is work enough, you are a chore. i think i might email you later i'm so bored. you still haven't emailed me proper yet

Zeta said...

You're so damn hot!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Husband
"hint, hint liam..." ????
i would like to think if you were going to purchase anything expensive on the internet and have it shipped over it would be me.
Your Wife