Friday, July 01, 2005

MWAHHHH HAAAA HAAAA HAAA

Just got an e-mail from my mommy there. There was a bit of scandel yesterday when she tried to ring the house over here. I was out at the gym so Patrick, Suzannes husband answered the phone. Phyllis (my mam) asked to speak to me but he did not understand her and thinking she was a telemarketer he hung up on her, she tried again and he did the same thing, she kept trying and he kept hanging up, my poor mother was getting kind of worried to she kept ringing, eventually he got so furious at this "Telemarketer" kept ringing him during dinner that he appearantly started yelling at her and told her never to ring again. Poor phyllis did not know what to do so she got my father to ring and this time Suzanne answered and not knowing what had gone before she just said in her happy voice "Oh he's not here at the minute, i'll get him to ring you back when he comes". My parents must have thought i was being held hostage by loons. I came home then and they both told me their stories and only then realised what must have happened, by golly were they mortified.

And in other news, mommy needed my P60 (a tax form) for something at home so since i did not get one she was on to the Revenue Commissioners, I never got one after the Department of Foreign Affairs and she wanted them to post one out. Anyway they said that i would not get one because of some silly tax thing but while they were looking at my file they noticed something. Appearantly the tax-man owes me a bit of money..........SIX HUNDRED AND TWENTY THREE EUROS OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Fucking sweet is all i have to say.

1 comment:

Zeta said...

Ahhhh in the words of our dear friend Liam - Die!!!

I am insanely jealous!