Sunday, July 17, 2005

I-mothafucking-Dyllic


Ya so after suffering in work today with my burnt neck and armpits and teh torture of looking at the Harry Potter books but not reading them i needed a pick-me-up for the evening. My boss suggested going for a swim in a nearby abandoned quarry. As i was so hot and icky that sounded sweet. The place was completely amazing and this picture does not do it justice, we actaully went in one of the bigger pools around 100 metres in diameter and with hugh cliffs all round. It has been abandoned for more than 50 years so there are trees growing everywhere. I was just floating in the middle of it chillaxing and it was a moment that i will really savour from this summer.

Afterwards we went for a bite to eat and then went to Charlie and the Chocolate factory. I dont know if ye plebs have it over there yet but twas quite good, Johnny Depp is brilliant and the Oompa Loompa songs are class, i want the sound-track. It kindof went a bit downhill at the end i thought but i will still be going to see it again later in the week with Suzanne. Bar that i do not have much other news bar the fact that i have biro written all over my leg but cant remember how it got there, hmmmm.

PS: steve i sent you an email, thats the fourth one at this stage,
PPS: i have changed my clock to US time as to avoid confusion as to when i posted, FYI

1 comment:

Laina said...

but no! i went last night and thought, after much deliberation with myself, that the whole Family-Is-Good thing was a bit unnecessary, and JD was just a little bit too weird...