Thursday, July 21, 2005

Must....keep....control......


GOOD GOD DO I HATE MOSQUITO’S!!!!. Three of my fingers were bitten and now they are swollen up like balloons and I have also been bitten on my wrists and ankles. The fuckers even bite through denim and got my fricking legs. My fingers are even bigger than Liam’s finger when he broke it, plus the itching is driving me fucking crazy, I cant get to sleep and then it wakes me up in the morning. I had stopped using the industrial repellent cuz it stank, was sticky and tasted horrible but fuck everyone else I am wearing it 24/7 from now on. Plus my sunburn has developed into something not nice and the skin is all cracked and incredibly painful. Needless to say I have not been sleeping well lately even though I have been taking anti-histamine tablets, covering it in steroid anti-allergy cream and also anti-histamine cream. I look like an epileptic panda.

In between grimacing in pain when my move my arms, rolling my eyes when my bulbous fingers touch anything, and spasming moronically as I fight the urge to itch manically I have been in contact with home. My family is arriving on the Friday and driving straight up here. They are staying for one night then heading off for the weekend. I finish work early on Monday and then have Tuesday and Wednesday off so they are coming back then and we will be off for two or three days to do shit. Plus it is my birthday on the Wednesday so it will be cool to have them around for that. Oh and Laina I did not have to take any additional days off, I just moved my weekend days so I am still very much up for Boston.

Bar this I have very little to report. I have only spent around 400-500 dollars since I arrived here more than a month ago and $100 of what was on an MP3 player alone. I will wait for the family to arrive as I am hoping to go to Portland when they are here so I shall get some clothes or shit here. It may even be that i will go home with more money that i arrived here with, which will be nice.

I am going to see Charlie & the Chocolate factory agin tonight, this time with Suzanne. Hopefully this will butter her up a bit as we need to have a serious talk about a ‘work related dilemma’. I will keep you posted about it in the near future.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cos i'm your laaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaay, and you are my maaaaaan. whenever you reach for me i'll do all that i caaaaaaaaaaaan! man i can't beleive we overlooked that power ballad. it's unreal! i'm listening to it now. Jealous?? you're jealous.
listen to that drumming, that shit gives me the horn

Unknown said...

its true, that one did escape us. but can it really compete with the sheer cheese of the toni braxton classic 'unbreak my heart' SAAAAY YOULL LOVE ME AGAIN.

remember the video my good man, without peer it was

Paul Sheehan said...

well i think 'TURN AROUND, everynowandthenigetalittlebitlonelyandifeelyoucominground,TURN AROUND BRIGHT EYES' has perhaps the best video, a school teacher being followed around an empty school by kids with eery glowing eyes

Anonymous said...

ooo ooo oo is this dilemma that I think it is wink wink nudge nudge etc...
Do tell Paulie, Its all so very scandelous - thats all I should say cos people are monitering this....

you stud you hahaha

Anonymous said...

husband
i'm going into hospital on monday to have my tonsils removed. i will be in there all week even for my 22nd birthday (july 28th fyi..) i have never had surgery before and im scared.
happy birthday in advance (we almost have matchign birthdays)
your wife