Sunday, September 23, 2007

my poor tummy hurts and my neck is uncharacteristicly lighter

So had my last Saturday in Queenstown yesterday and a fun day was had by all. Around 20 of us went bowling during the afternoon and i owned everyone. My bowling skills flucuate madly but i was kicking bum, got 3 strikes and 2 spares. After we finished that a few of us went back to the hostel and got in the hot-tub for a few hours. Had a floating table in the middle of it and were just drinking from 6 til 9. After that we all went and played drinking games for more several hours before heading into town. There was some match on but just kind of ignored it. So the night was going really really well til, while playing the fun 'put an ice cube down the top" game ,some wench managed to tear off the leather strap that my jade neck thing was attached to. Queue lots of looking around but to no avail, will have to go down to the bar again today and see if it was found during clean-up. Well that put a dampener on the night and i only stayed out a wee while longer but all in all, bar that horrid incidence, a very good way to spend my last Saturday in Q-town.

I was supposed to do the Canyon Swing and bungee jumps this weekend but i am really just not in the mood, they cost a lot of money and interfere with my timetable. There are three scottish girls driving up the coast tomorrow and i asked them for a lift i dont know if its definite yet. Was going to hitch but its like hitching from Cork to Belfast, will have to make it a few days.

No comments: