Monday, September 24, 2007

I am all packed up and ready to go. Will be a bit of a relief to get out of Queenstown, getting a bit of cabin fever here. The scottish girls did not have room in their car for all our gear so i will head off tomorrow and start hitching. Lets hope it does not rain.

Packing is getting easier and easier, its not even that i am losing my stuff as much as i used to, i am instead just realising that i dont need half the cloths i brought with me. My motto at the minute, dont get attached to anything. Had to get rid of all the music on my Mp3 player as well there over the weekend, wanted to add some new stuff onto it but had to format it first, since i was adding 5000 new ones i thought it would not be much of a sacrifice to get rid of the 2000 already on it. So between all the music i have been listening to since i arrived, my jade pendant and all the cloths i have lost i think i am ready to give up on all the material possessions. Dont really have anything with me anymore that is of sentimental or monetary value, well bar camera and Mp3 player of course, but they can be replaced easy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont hitch!!! what about wolf creek... NZ isnt that far from australia and they never did catch that murdere guy... havent u heard of buses??