Sunday, September 11, 2005

Word!!! Believe!!! Believe in the Word!!

Today was a good day. I went into work and the new schedule is up and WOOT i got the two days off so now i am going to New Paltz. I was smiling like a Cheshire cat for the afternoon. That was a weight off my mind. Of course today was the first day that i was working with Bi-Polar Betty after she announced her wuitting and i think we have just given up on any veneer of civility, we were jsut snarling at each other all day. She will be gone by Wednesday.

In other news, a new fella came to work with us today. Its a pity that he is an incredibly camp 17 yr old. He is all eager and asking questions and generally annoying me. Still its good that we got someone, i probably would not have got the days off if he had not come around.

I went over to play World of Warcraft again tonight. It was a good laugh but the most fun was just hanging with yerone, her boyfriend, their crazy dog and their house-mates. They are all my age and we just sat around talking and drinking, something i have not done since i came her. All in all, a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"In other news, a new fella came to work with us today. Its a pity that he is an incredibly camp 17 yr old. He is all eager and asking questions and generally annoying me"

he's going to learn from the master.....weeeeeee last week of work here, i'm off to get stoned off my big fat man titties