Sunday, September 25, 2005

Boo-hoo-hooo.....again

So i am posting this from Natalie's flat. It turns out that she was in the city fot the last while and that is why i have been missing her. She appearantly has an internship at ABC television station. I am leaving tomorrow at 6:30 so i have pretty much seen everyone i am going to see. I have to say good-bye to New Paltz yet again and it is pretty hard. New Paltz is my college as well as UL. It feels so natural to be here. Lat time i spent two weeks saying goodbye to various international students and come the end i was just sick of it and wanted to go home. That was not the case this time. I have had a great time here and i do not want to leave, not to Maine or to UL. I spent most of the day with joe or Lais and it was eally hard to say goodbye. I will not ever be back in New Paltz again so this time any goodbyes are petty final. I will not be going next year and the year after most people i know will have graduated so this is the last time in New Paltz for me.

I spent a lot of time in my room last year and Joe is like a younger brother to me. I realy hope that i will see him again but i dont know if i will. He is growing magic-mushrooms under his bed and selling them and he has given up the basball team in favourof the ice-hocky team but he seems to be doing good. I went back over to Dub's apartment with him tonight and did 2 power Hours and had a class time. I do not want to leave. I do not want to leave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can boohoohoo all you want bitch, your ass and soul belong to ME! YOU WILL RETURN, BECAUSE YOU MUST! I HAVE CLAIMED YOU AS MINE! MWAHAHAHAHA