Friday, September 23, 2005

New Paltz mark II

Roysh so i got up today and went for a long stroll around campus, its very hot, sunny and sticky here at the minute so i am well glad i did not bring the long pants that i was starting to waer a lot in Maine. For a while i just sat down in fron the the Humanities building reading a book and surprising random people, well not random i knew them but the fact that i bumped into them was random. I rand Lais later on and i went down to her place and talked to her for a while, she said that she would sign me in as a guest in Hasbrooke, i think it was the first time i was actually excited about going to that place. Sitting in there was surreal, i kept imaging i would see Amanda stumbling in, in her pyjama and glasses and looking worse for wear after the night before. I was tlaking to Lais for a good bit but then went down town for lunch. It was two plain subs and a gatorade for me in the Convenience Deli again, ah the memories. Myself and James would go down there every saturday morning and he would try and piece together what happened to him the night before.

I was walking past the Quad when i saw one or two guys that i recognised as being a few of Silja's friends. I got talking to them then had a nifty game of Ultimate Fizbee for around an hour with a big bunch of them. You would not think that i was an imposter walking in their midst. I called down to Amanda eile then, one of Seans friends and i was talking to her for a while, did a few shots of this 150% proof Barcardi Rum which i am still recovering from, twas as strong as that Stroh shit. She did not have Seans number but appearantly he is now playing rugby and so i said i would kill two birds with one stone and surprise him and say hello to a few of the rugby guys. Amanda rand his grlfriend and she said practise was over at 4, unfortunately the silly cow wa wrong and i missed them by half an hour. That plan went out the window. Now i am back in the hostel and i am going to have a shower then call up either Laura and Annie or Natalie and Laura and see do they want to go for something to eat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my god paulie I can just imagine everything asyou write it...awww I think I am going to shed awee tear. Laura and Nats are in Southside apts. Im not surewhat number so thats no use is it...but if you do go for awander round there listen for their voices!

Oh give Joe a HUGE hug from me, he is my favourite (hahaha) and just well enjoy it, it was also the best time of my life, pjs, hangovers and all.

love ya paulie xxx