Thursday, September 01, 2005

WOMEN, a defence tool of known value

Hmmmm, I went the The 40-Year Old Virgin last night. I dont know if it is out back home but if it is i recommend it. The lead man is the guy who played Brick in Anchorman and he is very good, his character is a good bit different. It was a weird movie, i say a lot of girls would like it as well, that is if you feel like being stereotypical and saying that girls do not like fart jokes but do like romantic comedy. It is the perfect date film i think, something for everybody. It got a bit slow and touchy-feely near the end but the finale was fucking class and made it all worthwhile.

Bar that i do not have much news. I am going on a man-date on friday. Kaia has set me up to entertain her boyfiend who is up from the Bronx on Friday while herself and Lacy get stoned and read all the Fall catalogue magazines, they have piles of them ready. I think we we will go see Transporter 2 cuz it looks class and otherwise i would end up going on my own. He seems alright, he's a screen-writer and a big action movie buff so we will have something to talk about. He is 15 yeas older than me though.

I only have a month left here and i am quite looking forward to going home. Its not that i am not enjoying myself here but I have done nearly everything i can do here and i would like a change of scene. I am in the same kind of mood as i was near the end of New Paltz where i am feeling very nostalgic about Ireland and listening to Sinead o'Connar, Mary Black and other 'Celtic Mysticism' shit i dont have any time for back home. I am thinking of asking can ii finish work on the 21st which would give me a week free. I would really like to go down to New Paltz even for two or three nights. I am definately going down to Boston to visit Laina, i shall have to get on about getting accomodation, oh woe woe why did her blog have to die. Perhaps i shall hear from her through the ether...or shit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

worst post ever......

Anonymous said...

Hey, I don't know who you are, but if you miss New Paltz, you should certainly come by. It's still a wonderful place! :)

We had a nice little festival today in Hasbrouck park with a couple of bands. The energy here is really high right now.

I don't know if you like Wiki, but there's a Wiki for New Paltz now. It's here:

http://www.wikipaltz.com

Anonymous said...

what the hell is wiki?