Wednesday, September 24, 2008

On Physical Exertion

Argghh, if there is one thing I am shit at is its studying at home. I did not have any classes today, not did I have work tonight so I had a plan to study at home. It did not go as planned though. I am still the same as always, I find it nearly impossible to study back home. Every second I am sitting there is an effort, my mind is constantly thinking of things i should be doing; cleaning my room, having a shower, reading a book, surfing the net. That's why the job is pure handy, I am forced to sit there with my books and no distraction.

On the other hand I did go to Capoeira tonight, which was great fun. I have not been in over a year but it was a good laugh. Its in the Dance studio down in the old sports building and this year it does be free, which is nice. I know I am going to be sore tomorrow though, my legs are like jelly and the cycle home was pure hard. I do have a plan though, on the weeks I am working Mon, Wed, and Fri I will try and go to the Climbing Wall on Tue and Thurs and then when I am working Tues and Thur I will go to capoeira on Mon and Wed. Lets see if I can stick to it.


Site of the day: Why would you volunteer for this?

No comments: