Monday, August 15, 2005

Ennui

Hmmm, it appears I have a problem. Something has happened for the first time in my 2 months here. Something that could have far reaching consequences. I am bored.

Nothing has changed since yesterday or last week but I am suddenly at a loss at what to do with myself. I am not enjoying the gym any more as I have gotten to the stage where it is all hard work but no obvious improvement in performance. The garden holds no allure for me at the minute and there is no DVD’s that I want to get. I have exhausted my resources on the limited dial-up connection internet and I have no games that I want to play, Rome, Civilization, Sims, Morrowind, all of them are psha! Lacy is away with her family for a few days and Suzanne has gone camping. My rarefied circle of friends over here has become glaringly obvious. It is five o clock now and I have not a clue what I will do with myself until I sleep tonight. I am not hungry, not thirsty and not tired just fatigued with everything. Perhaps it will pass, hopefully it will pass.

4 comments:

Zeta said...

Pauly, how proud am I of you, I like to think I may have give you inspiration for your blog title???? not the boredom thing, but you know the French titles thing....

Paul Sheehan said...

i hate you

Anonymous said...

go for a walk around where you live, i haven't done that yet. look on ebay for shiny things you can buy. see if you can find a brazilian jiu jitsiu club in my vicinity. actually i did find one pretty close but i'd have no lift. tittypoos.

or of course take up that nice person on their job offer

Anonymous said...

change your diet, and take the gym to the next level. eating bread does nothing for you. protein shakes, and start getting into weight lifting. or else starve yourself and get into endurance training, that'll keep you occupied for a while