Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Sweet Sweet Temptation

Sweet, I have just received my first credit card! What shall my first purchase be? To be honest now I doubt I will be using it in anything but an emergency, I do not need anything that I cannot get with cash at the moment, although that could change. I went down to the Social Security Office yesterday in order to get a social security number. It turns out that I am not in the system yet and so they cannot give me a number meaning that Suzanne cannot legally pay me, she said that a few years ago she could have just paid me under the table but now they have gotten too big. Luckily I still have 100 dollars in cash and 350 euros in my account so I will be grand for the meantime. I am still going to work as usual and clock in and out and when I get the number (around a month they said) I will just be paid a lump sum, which will be nice. Like I said I do not really need money for anything bar food at the minute so I am not worried.

I had my first day off today and I decided to sleep in, at least that was the plan. I have been in America for a full week now but there is still a vestige of Irish time in me. I think nothing about going to bed at ten and getting up at nine cuz my body is telling me that I am going to bed at 3 in the morning and then getting up 1. It works out for the best cuz as you know I love my sleep and this way works out perfectly, perhaps I have been on American time since New Paltz and never got off it. Plus even though I have joined the gym (had the entire place to myself today, twas class) I will see if I get the protein drink again. I probably will but I will just stick to having it with me breakfast as I think that could have been what was causing my insomnia in NP.

I have downloaded Hello! (the photo uploader not the glossy rag mag that Joans magazines aspire to be) so I will be putting up shots soon. I know I have been promising it for a while but never do today what you can leave til tomorrow. Plus I only have joans camera with its crap 8mb memory card. Hope you are enjoying my sleek machine joan and thank God I deleted the photos off it before I left ehh Liam!!! You dirty little bugger.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

paul its your wife can you send me the name of your tiny camera and the make and stuff please cos i want to sell mine and get a new one.why don't you have your one you weirdo?

Paul Sheehan said...

Dearest Wife,

Its a Sony Cyber-shotU, 2mb pixel. I do not have mine because joan has the exact same one and in her drunken stupor left it at my house and i picked it up when i was running out the door. I will email it to you as well

Zeta said...

I FEEL SICK!!!!

NO.1 - I WAS NOT DRUNK - I WAS THE ONLY SOBER ONE THERE, THERE WAS NO DRUNKEN STUPOR

NO.2 - WHO IS THIS WIFE - YOU ....... ......... - ME AND PAUL ARE LIKE SOULMATES, DON'T MESS WITH ME I'LL COME AFTER YOU! WE HAVE MATCHING CAMERA'S NO ONE CAN COMPETE WITH THAT......OHHHH DAMN!