Thursday, June 30, 2005

My Bitchz


I have just been looking over the photos that i took in the last few days before i left Ireland and i have to admit they were some very good times. Almost everyday for a week before i left we would get together and do something; whether it be rent a video, go for a swim or go out. We could not have kept it up for the summer what with limited money and people leaving but i must say that i really enjoyed having Conal and Kevin around especailly as that is something of a novelty these days.

Anyway here is a picture taken the night before i left at a barbeque with all the women in my life (bar my wife and all the dears abroad of course) For those of ye that dont know starting from left we have Delicious Deidre (Steve Slush mom), my dear momma, Joan with her sexy sophis raven locks, my sister (no more to be said on that matter) and Perfect Peggy (Liams mom, also a Slush)

Edit: i decided to change the title of his post to sonething more fitting, "Summer Rememberence" sounds like a Maeve Binchy title.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks to MEEE like phyllis is telling Peggy to stop being such a sulky boots and that peggy is getting sulkier and sulkier by the second. HAHA

Paul Sheehan said...

now that you mention it it kind of does, and Joan is looking in admiration at my mother while anne-marie looks in admiration at Peggys feet.

Zeta said...

I was there so I know EXACTLY what was being said. That my dears and I dont know whether I should reveal this over a blog but that was the moment that Phyliss revealed that Peggy was actually Pauls birth mother and Liam was infact her own spawn - hence Peggys un amused face!