Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Is there Hope?

so nearly a week here in Maine. I have to admit that i am enjoying it quite a lot. They do amazing fudge brownies in the cafe. I started in the gym today and i was plesently surprised, it cost me 99 dollars for three months and the place is nice enough. Plus i was talking to some people there *shock horror* my own age!

I have benn reading dear Zeta's blog and i must admit that i am quite impressed with her journalistic leanings, it makes my poor blog look like a glorified diary, which i suppose i started it off as. Perhaps in the future we shall see some musings on life and shit on these fair pages but not today.

One cool thing that has been happening recently is that i have been having very vivid dreams. They have wither been kind-of adventure ones where last night i rescued my brother and his class from some kind of sinking boat, i could fly like Crouching Tiger and also move really fast. The cool thing was that it was not completely ridiculous, i.e singing lobsters. and i also had a modicum of control over what i did.
The second kind of dream is one where i am just doing normal things but with people back home. The night before last i was at home but managed to teleport Amanda over from New Zealand and she came out to Mollies with us and met conal and the lads, the night before myself Liam and Caking were just doing normal stuff. When i wake up from those dreams it actually seems that i have spent time with those people and i feel happy rather than homesick.

I shall keep you posted on the weird and wonderful workings of Paul's inner brain some other time. I have tomorrow off and i intend having a lie-in then hitting the gym then the library. Crazy shit i tell you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOOO I was teleported over ! How wonderful Paul, I always thought you were a clever fellow! sounds like a grand time there, I only wish that I could teleport myself over right now... ooo and a credit card! How exciting. you be careful now

Zeta said...

Ahh thanks Pauly - I think of my blog as a small first step to writing that novel of mine. Not some stupid PS I love you kinda novel....I am trying to think of a genre that might suit me????

I don't think I could do horror, thriller, fantasy or anything that requires too much imagination.

Do you think love stories are a bit passe? I want to sell loads of copies and set up home on a Caribbean beach, we can all go......oooh twill be fun!