Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Saying work is boring is an understatement

i have currently no work to do whatsoever so i am trying to sort out my college choices for next term. I am studying in New York and so i am allowed to pick any subjects i wish, so far i have chosen

Introduction to International Politics
Cultural Anthropology
Contemporary American Foreign Policy
Terrorism in World Politics
Journalism
Social Inequality in the United States.

I also am trying to pick one of the following:
Introduction To Comparative Politics
American Government and Politics
Media and Society

i am still completely undecided. I want to take advantage of being in an american college and seeing things from their perspective.

3 comments:

Laina said...

quite like the sound of journalism and cultural anthropology. rest kinda sound hideous...haven't got my french subjects yet, cruddy french-heads havent sent me anything! How comes yous are sub-letting? is someone leaving?

Paul Sheehan said...

well mysel, liam and ailbhhe are probably leaving start of July and Joan at the end so we have to ge someone to fill in the house for the last six months of the lease

Laina said...

ahh, we're being kicked out at the end of July, so I've to go live with my aunt. Rejected...