Wednesday, June 02, 2004

goodness gracious, i am in work experience in the Foreigh Affairs, i work 35 hours a week and make good money from it, thing is...i do sweet fuck all. I have done no work whatsoever since last Monday week and i am going out of my mind with boredom, if anyone can recommend a good site for me to spend a few meager minutes in i will of so glad.

I make do by doing tons of stuff completely unrelated to work, i have now sorted out my application for study abroad, written an invitation list for my 21st which is in 2 months, nearly finished my co-op report and am trying to get people to move into my flat. i am also sending e-mails to all and sundry. only two hours before hometime

2 comments:

Laina said...

things to amuse you:
www.studentcents.ie-lots of competitions to enter, but if u win cinema tickets and i dont you have to take me.
www.okcupid.com-take the test!
www.channel4.com-read about the big brother peoples
www.guardian.co.uk, for the news, or sky.com
www.cluas.com has a messageboard about irish music and stuff
www.engrish.com is really funny
.
.
will that do?

Laina said...

and this: http://robertandtim.topcities.com/quiz/
jen just sent it, looks funny