Tuesday, October 07, 2008

On the demon drink

So i have discovered something about me and drink. I can usually drink as much as I want and not get a hang-over, I might feel tired but I don't get headaches, or nausea or furry tongue. Instead I just find myself really fucking down for days afterwards. I know this at this stage so I just ignore it and get on with stuff. Tonight was the exception though, I had a presentation today that I felt went pretty badly, then I skipped capoeira, and did not get to finish my reading for tomorrow or the essay I was working on. I went to bed early because I was still shattered from the weekend of drinking and studying. That was nearly three hours ago, my head is just so full with shit that i cant turn it off and so cant sleep. What makes it worse is that I have class early tomorrow morning and I know I will be just a wreck for it. Hopefully this being up will get me tired enough to drop off, not holding out much hope though.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WE ARE ALL GETTING FLAMING THIS WEEKEND WOOOOO!!!!!


and step up 2 the streets is the best film ever.

that is all

Paul Sheehan said...

Cant wait to see what morose, moping post I make on Monday. Its gonna be mega depressed.

And I dont think you can come out with a bold statement like Su2tS (thats right, It even has a cool abbreviation) being the best movie ever; I mean we have yet to see the first one, or even Honey, or those stompingones. It is a rich genre of movies that we have yet to mine.