Wednesday, August 29, 2007

grrrr

So appearantly my blogs dont really give the reader "anything to sink their teeth into". Well screw you Honan, how about this, at this moment i am just after finishing toiling for eleven hours, my lower back is killing me, i have blisters on my palms and my fingers are so sore and stiff i can barely type, i smell and starving and have 3 hours to do everything before i go to sleep in order to get ready for tomorrow, how goes sitting around reading your law books?

that little rant aside......well i dont have much else to say really. I am sticking with the job until next friday, at that stage i will have done nearly 4 weeks. I am then going to go to Dunedin for a week to chillax and do sweet fuck all bar drink and play computer games, then off up to Christchursh for a weekend to see Snow Patrol, then back to Queenstown for 2 weeks to enjoy the last of the season..andf then god only know what.

Some questions i was thinking about recently,

1) does the actions of early european colonists in the America's constitute ethnic clensing?

2) if you had really draconian penalties for people caught using coke or weed, as in obligatory jail time/community service/criminal record, would a lot of middle class users stop and therefore profits plummit for dealers

3)would we have an evolutionary advantage over alien races as we have ten fingers and our mathamatical system is based on 10, is this even a coincidence?

Toiling away gives me lots of time to think of shit like that, lots of other stuff too but its usually computer/nerdy based, wont bore ye with that.

food calls

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

when you say the actions of colonists, do you mean the introduction of diseases and ferrel animals? no i don't think it does, but giing the native americans blankets intentionally infected wuth small pox pretty much certainly does constitute ethnic cleansing.

ya i'm all for harsher laws in general. i know it's hypocritical coming from me, but even laws regarding drugs like weed should be stricter, and minor offences dealt with with harsher penalties. i know theres's the whole issue of man power in the guards, and the justice system, but the whole drug scene does seem to have spun out of control, and radical action is needed to stem the problem.

finally, arguing over the evolutionary advantage of the human race over an unknown alien species, is like debating over who is more intelligent, white people or black people! what mathamatical system do these aliens have in place? how many fingers do they have?! i need more information.

also, paul i have found your blogs to date quite interesting to date.Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without you. I miss you so damn much. I miss being with you, I miss being near you. I miss your laugh. I miss your scent; I miss your musk. When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together.

Anonymous said...

I like turtles

alpha said...

I'd say we wouldn't have any advantage over aliens just cos we had ten fingers. I'm sure they'd figure out some other system. lovely blogging by the way. You're an inspiration, like seeing fat people that need forklifts are an inspiration to lose weight