Tuesday, May 22, 2007

the only reason i put titles is to differenciate between posts, they usually dont mean anything

So whats happening in the crazy topsy-turvy life of Paul i hear you ask. Well nothing major to be honest. Things are kind of becoming routine at the minute, this is of course a good and bad thing. I have finally gotten off my ass and organised my IRD number and also gone and set up a bank account, its empty but at least it is there. I also went and got a hair cut today, which i have been building myself up to for forages. It looks alright, will take a bit of getting used to. She took off around 3 inches and somehow made it curly, perhaps i will put up photos, i will wait and see if i approve of it first. On a sad note i can no longer tie it up in a ponytail, on a plus point it is no longer in my eyes.

I have joined the local gym for a month so i can feel a little better about the amount i am drinking. We have ahd several good nights recently, drinking games are featuring largely; 4 kings, benga mostly, plus they have these things called pitchers in the bars which are great fun. People have been coming and going in the hostel and i am unsure off what it is going to be like next week. Reason being that there are three of us who have been here for ages and now one of them has gotten a job and the other is leaving to go touring for a few weeks. What am i going to do to fill my days. I am thinking i have two options, 1) try and work in the hostel so i get free accomodation, and spend the rest of my time hanging around and going to the gym so i will be in peak shape for the slopes, 2) try and get a real job for 4 weeks and pay for the accomodation. 1 could be alright cuz you never know what could happen next week, a class group or person could come in and lots of fun would be had, 2 would be handy because of money but then it is hard to get a job for just 3/4 weeks and then i would be paying for the hostel. Both are things to consider.

No comments: