Saturday, May 14, 2005

I have an L.E.D. in my ear

okay, i said i was going to be more regular so i said a small one is in order. At the moment i am pretty much living out in the Library. I have slept at home twice this week and spent the rest of time sleeping on floors or couches (both very comfortable mind you). My exams are uber close and i still have an awful lot to do. I was supposed to be going to a gig tonight but i think i will instead just go to a barbeque and maybe come home early and do more, hurrah.

On the plus point i am finished on Wednesday and then free as a bird. I think i will just be studying like a prole but at least i will have the money. Ammm, this is actually really rushed cuz i feel guilty about being away from my beautiful books so i will have to actually start working. perhaps i shall put up an amusing anecdote in the near future

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sooo non exam boy. where is this amusing anecdote, the suspense is killing me. well its either that or the library

Unknown said...

come on Paulie I think you've made your point now and kept us waiting long enough!
we're all a quiver with anticipation :)