Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I have finished my exams, ergo i am superior

Hmmm note to self, 'do not make throw-away comments about amusing anecdotes or else you will have to actually think of some' Okay now i suppose since i am finished my exams nearly a week now i should have something interesting to say..........

Well Saturday was a Capoeira-fest. We had a demonstration in Cruises Street (thats the big pedestrian street in Limerick City for any idiot non-nationals) We were there for an hour and a half and did lots of cool stuff, there was a big group of us and we had a big crowd, plus nothing was thrown at us so everyone was happy. After that we went to a big hall and i graded in my first martial art!! yes, after trying judo, Tai-chi, tang-se-do, akido, tai-quan-do, karate, self-defence i have got my grey corda in Capoeira. I was very pleased.

On the negative the side, the cat who was supposedly carrying my kitten was just experiencing a phantom birth....bitch

6 comments:

Laina said...

one day paul, you'll replace those bendy fuckers on the BBC ads before eastenders comes on.
ahhhh the stuff of legend.

Laina said...

ps [insert stream of abuse here]

Liam and I discussed some very appropriate terms to describe how i feel about you being finished exams so soon. grrrr

Unknown said...

PAAAAUUUUUUOOWWWAAAALL!
Hello love, YAY for exams finished. unfortunately my stinking exams aren't until the 15/16th June. hows that for Gay on Toast! BUT classes finish friday YAY.
Let me know when you're plannin to leave for Maine. Cos I'll give you a buzz on the ol telephone
xx

Zeta said...

well done Pauly, that's splendid news - very proud of you indeed! If didn't know they awarded belts and did grading in brazilian gay dancing though???

Laina said...

huzzah! shall add to booklist (although i should have already put 3 kim stanley robinson books on: the three californias. we're all for the utopia this summer).

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha. that'll teach to go around knocking up cats. phantom kitten. hahahaha. i fucking hate cats