Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I hate when sand gets everywhere, dont you?

So how are allmy poor sodden peeps back in the home country. I am on my way back up to the apartment and decided to stop into opne of these internet cafe´s. The weather is a little TOO hot here at the minute, around 30 i think, and i fear that my poor pale irish skin is going to get roasted so i am heading back up to the apartment with its pool and shade. I will have a wee bit of lunch and then probably do some study..thats right study. I have done more research for my FYP this week than in the last three months. Its surprisingly easy actually, there is only so much lying on te beach you can take and i purposefully onñly took school books with me so i have nothing else to do but read while absorbing some rays, who here can say they did two hours of study on Christmas day???

I hope ye are all having a good time earlier, i have been reading the Irish Independant and it turns out that freezing fog is expected, i think it is almost a certainty that i will catch a cold when i return. I have been eating pretty good since i came over, i have eaten more meat in the last 5 days than in the last year, i have either a hamburger, sirloin or fillet of steak every night. They do it quite well over here. I dont have much more news, i dont have time to write a big introspective piece, perhaps when i come back

ONe more thing, i accidently went swimming in the sea with my phone yesterday so it is now capute. Could ye all tell people ye know so that certain folk dont think they are being ignored. I will look into gettin a new one when i get back, more expenses hurrah.

No comments: