Sunday, December 25, 2005

AFFLUENCE!!!!

So here i am in sunny Peurto Rico in the island of Gran Canaria. Actually my brothers have just been thrown off a bucking bronco after our Christmas dinner. We are just having a stroll around the promenade you know. I cant tell you how weird it is, its very much like a good Irish summer over here, around 23-27 degrees in the sun but when a cloud covers the sun you need an old t-shirt on. The place is nice enough, as tacky as expected, they ripped the island apart to build apartments everywhere, they have gouged into the cliffs and built right on the water front. Our apartments are grand, right in the town centre but i bought me some ear plugs so i hear nothing at night. Santa was good, got me a few wee things that i needed. Apologies for the very brief post, these internet cafe´s are cheaper over here but still i prefere not to spend my hard earned money. We went for dinner tonight, i had steak and wdges, the best steak i ever ate i may say. I have not much experience but it was far better than the one i had last night.

I will be off, i hope ye all had a good christmas and i will be back next Friday at 2, you never know i may even post again beforew then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy christmas paulie your missing a beautiful rainy ireland you poor thing how terrible it must be to me in a foreign land how i pity you