Sunday, April 29, 2007

It's finally happened

So after many a year of talk and many months of saving i am finally here in New Zealand, Queenstown to be exact. I am after spending 28 hours in a plane, gone through i dont know how many time-zones and travelling at least 12,000 miles but i do finally be here in a hostel. Apologies if this is exceptionally brief but i am exceptionally tired. I slept for around 15 hours on the plane but it was pretty shitty sleep to be honest. On a good note however, I arrived in my hostel and was told that the double bed in the room had become free so now i get to sleep in possibly the most comfortable bed in history.

This was just a short one to say I am still alive and the whole blog thing is up and running again. A longer article is sure to follow.

No comments: