Thursday, June 22, 2006

Uhhh, blogging from work, i feel so naughty. Just a short one i suppose, since it seems that i am doing more posts that the entirety of our little community put together. I arrived safe and sound from Barcelona, albeit very tired. Sat next to a random person on the way back home that turned out to be the daughter of one Claudia Beckett, one of the slushs from Clonlara parts, tis a small world.

I dont see myself doing much posting from work in the near future though, i have gotten a job in the Summer Camp so that should be a laugh, conal and Elaine are doing it and one of the guys in works girlfriend's is too so it should be a laugh, i suppose i should mention that Joan is working as well.

ammm, i wish people would blog a wee bit more, just so i can have something to do while in work, our newest recruits Pa and Steve are being uncharacteristically silent. Bebo is good, but not good enough, although Amanda has promised to put up pictures of her and her Maouri boyfriend Benji on her bebo site, they should be fun.

2 comments:

alpha said...

I'm too tired to blog right now although i am doing more than the average blogger. I may make a blog later, it's fucking raining right now so it looks like nap time now then if i've energy a bit blogging may be in order

Anonymous said...

I told you big wierdo my boyfirend is neither polynesian samoan nor maori!! Her is probably as white as you fieckers in the winter!! And yes I promise I will put up photos soon! xx thanks for calling last week Paul.