Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Perhaps a it of study would not go astray

Finally i get the chance to sit down and blog. I do not like queuing so i dont use the computers at college, i am rarely at home and i do not like to blog at work so chances to blog are hard to come-by. I made myself sit down today and sort some stuff out. I sent a few emails, sorted out some capoeira stuff, checked out some classes in limerick and now i am blogging, congratulation to me.

I had a mid-term last week and i went into full hermit mode and spent Sunday, Monday and most of Tuesday in my room speed-reading thought books. Joan came over Tuesday night and we got talking and since i was sick to death of studying i convinced herself and Liam ton come down to the Stables afor karoke night. We had a few sociable drinks and then went home to sleep before the exam at 9 the next morning. Well thats what i did, Joan was wasted and ran around her sitting room in the underwear and Liam had to study god-bless-em. thats what you get for playing Madden all weekend while i was being very Studious.

Thursday then was the class party which went well enough, congrats to Mike and Sinead for a job well done. The bus was a good laugh and we stopped off at Empty Pockets in Ennis for a few cheap drinks before going to Galway and heading to Cuba's. It was a good night but got a bit messy in the end when one of the girls got drunk and went missin. Thankfully i am not a class rep so i did not have to worry about her. Leave her behind i say. We eventually drove the bus around and found her but several people were of short temper at tis stage. I had hoped to sleep on the bus as i had a class the next morning but i ended up talking [read: grunting] to this chatterbox beside me til we got home at 5. I was sober and not much of a happy bunny. I had been drinking since 7 but when you spread it out over that long a period it kind has no effect.

The next night was Anna'a birthday and we were going to Trinity Rooms. I was a bit worried that i would spend the night surrounded by ladies, admitedly very pretty ladies, so i asked Eoin to some along with his friends from home. I find you have to have a mix when you go out, All-Guy nights are nearly as boring but not as uncomfortable as being out with all women. It was not that bad though, i knew all of Anna's friends and her broter and his friends were out as well. Trinity rooms had a make-over since i saw it last and it was pretty cool. The bass was making my eyes vibrate and the glasses fall off the table. I may put up some photoes when i get the chance.

The night after was Triona's 21st which was a good laugh. Between herself and her friend Claire she seems to know someone from every social circle in Limerick and it was only after that i found out that Jen and Pa had both been invited but thought that they would not know anyone there and did not come. It was an....eventful night and it a pity i had to leave early, i missed Rock The Boat which is always a good laugh. There is still the ISI Cristmas party si suppose. Yet again and for the third time in a row Sinead followed me out. Seriously Sinead i am not interested, stop trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me.

Thew next night i was just not in the mood to go out to liam bought a slab of beverages and made me stay and drink it, we watched some quality art film and had some nice ethnic toast, then watched some nature documentaries on the lap-top. All in all a good night although i felt a bit poorly the next day, perhaps the toast went down the wrong way.

I am getting off my ass and actually doing some work this week. Essay deadlines are beginning to loom and i have to get cracking. I also skipped out on the gym all last week so i shall have to start that up again.

Tomorrow (Wednesday 16th) however i am going to Dolans for Giveamanakick's new album launch. Ten euroes and there will be a DJ and a pig on a spit. Should be fun.

7 comments:

robryan22 said...

ur blog needs more rob.....

rr
22

This message was brought to you with the aid of Kool-Aid Refreshments.
"Its hip to be square when your drinking the koolest of aids....Kool Aid"...mmmmmmMMMmmmm

Anonymous said...

here sinead, you dont need to back down. paul plays hard to get but he's really as easy as pie. all you have to do is dress up in leather armour, carry a battleaxe and start talking to him about how you spent all day battling evil magicians and slaying dragons. works every time. the only hard part is calming him down.

Paul Sheehan said...

Hello! i am right here you know, i aint invisible. now if ye two love-birds could stop making out all over my blog i would greatly appreciate it. Ye are fooling nobody with this talk of how to get 'paul'. damn teenagers

Anonymous said...

such unrighteous anger is a slight upon my honour. and by the seven moons of nasreem and on the innocent blood of my murdered father gorak dragonslayer, i will have my vengeance. i shall meet you in the pit of flames for mortal combat. and dress sexy big boy X

Anonymous said...

nothing like a "it of study"
have you heard my new favorite song yet? tequila makes her clothes fall off.....should have had it for our first dance
your wife

Zeta said...

I'd just lke to clarify - that no, there was no dancing sans clothes

Anonymous said...

oh so YOU'RE the anonymous wife commenter joan? that was actually annoying me.